Introducing our next Fall study! In this short two week study, we will be digging into the first three chapters of Revelation to learn more about the Letters to the seven churches.
The churches that John wrote about were actual, real live, churches during that time. Though those churches do not specifically exist during our day today, we can still learn plenty from them!
Each of the days we will dig into one of the seven churches. We will read
- what the churches were succeeding at
- what they were lacking in
At the end of each church, John reminds us of what will be waiting for the overcomer. Glimpses of Heaven!
Here’s what you need to know.
- The study starts October 30th.
- The Reading Plans will be ready to download on October 23rd.
- To join an email group, let us know by October 23rd.
- This is a 2 week Reading Plan and will conclude on November 10th.
We invite you to stay with us or to jump back in, if you have taken a break. Do you know someone new who may be interested in joining your study group? If you have been studying on your own, this would be a great opportunity to reach out and join an email group.